- "Leave it to the US Military to confuse the Caduceus with the rod of Asclepius."
- — Unknown Last Man Battalion Officer
Just like the SCAR-L, it has a strong vertical recoil drift.
Caduceus- Each Critical hit heals you and your group for 1% of the users Skill Power.
Confirmed Drops Edit
Recent data mining from Reddit user Ced23Ric has found that the Caduceus assault rifle has a 5% chance of dropping from named enemies outside of the Dark Zone when playing on Hard difficulty.
Bullet King - Open World PVE named Mob
Soretto - Clinton (near warehouse / in alleyway)
Erskine - Hudson Yards Open World PVE named Mob
Domino - General Assembly, mid-mission boss
Hornet - Russian Consulate, Final Boss - Challenge Mode
Scarecrow - Police Academy, final boss
Apollo - Open World PVE named Mob
Fray - Open World PVE named Boss (Alley between blocks)
- As mentioned in the flavor text, Caduceus is often confused with the Rod of Asclepius, the staff of the Greek god associated with medicine and healing.
- Caduceus is the staff of Hermes and is symbolised by a rod with two serpents intertwined.
- The Rod of Asclepius on the other hand, is only intertwined with one serpent.