- "Heals all allies within a small radius. The device can be used on location or launched to a distant target."
- — Base skill description
All mods require Medical Wing upgrade - Intensive Care
Mod 1: Defibrillator Edit
Applies instant healing followed by a heal over time. The device can revive downed allies with a portion of their normal health.
- Increased Ally Heal
- Reduced Self Heal
- Increased healing radius
- Heal value is split into two, as an instant heal, followed by a heal over time for 10 seconds.
- Decreased Cooldown time
Mod 2: Overdose Edit
The device heals targets more efficiently, and may even extend the target's health beyond its normal rating.
- Reduced Ally Heal
- Increased Self Heal
- Reduced healing radius
- Provides an Overheal to players, increasing up to 150% of total effective health.
- Increased Cooldown time
Mod 3: Booster Shot Edit
Temporarily increases the damage for affected targets in addition to the normal healing effect.
- Reduced Ally Heal.
- Reduced Self Heal.
- Adds 15% damage bonus and 7.5% damage resistance.
Master: Extended Service Edit
Extends the duration of the effect, giving allies more time to approach the device.
- Healing area will remain for 5 seconds.
*Note that all skill masteries are in addition to other mods.
Base values for the skill at 30 Edit
|Base: First Aid||Mod: Defibrillator||Mod: Overdose||Mod: Booster Shot|
|Self Heal||33,119 HP||24,825 HP||44,178 HP||26,496 HP|
|Ally Heal||33,119 HP||44,178 HP||24,825 HP||26,496 HP|
|Range||3.0 m||3.50 m||2.0 m||3.0 m|
|Deploy Range||40.0 m||40.0 m||40.0 m||40.0 m|
|Cooldown||54.0 s||48.60 s||59.40 s||54.0 s|
- First Aid is the perfect skill to equip if one wishes to ration out their Medkits or it can be fired at downed teammates to avoid undergoing a manual revive.
- Equipping Booster shot will give any effected player a damage buff along with the normal healing effect aside from healing this could help out against pesky chargers or Elite enemies.
- Unlocking the Master skill allows the healing bubble to stay in effect for a few seconds meaning it can serve as a quick support station before disappearing.
- Using First Aid will also remove any Status Effects (Bleeding, On Fire, etc.) that the player is being affected by.