The G36 has a pretty high rate of fire, matching the P416, but behind the M4 and Bullfrog. It has a moderate damage range, and has a fast reload at 2 seconds. The weapon also has a longer range than other Assault Rifles, at 32 meters. It is effective at most ranges, but climbs fairly quickly due to its high rate of fire.
- Military G36
- G36 Enhanced
Weapon Talents Edit
The first two weapon talents rolls at random, while the third "free" talent rolls with Focused.
- Focus: When no skills are on cooldown, your weapon damage is increased by 10%
Real World Weapon Edit
The G36 was designed by German weapon manufacturer Heckler & Koch and built as a replacement for the aging G3 battle rifle, but is now scheduled to be replaced due to issues with overheating and subsequent loss of accuracy.
- The Military G36 uses the sight rail as opposed to the optic sight.
- This was probably used to allow players install mods in the Optic category.
- The G36 Enhanced is based off a G36K with various official aftermarket accessories.
- This includes an adjustable stock, M4 magazine well, slimline handguard, and foldable sight rail.
- Certain interaction animations (e.g. between-zone floodgates in Underground) may show a bullet floating above and in front of the weapon's barrel whilst the gun is held by its foregrip.