Last Name: Henry
First Name: LaMarcus
Place of Birth: Los Angeles, CA
Former Job: Professor of Sociology at NYU
Place of Residence: New York, NY
Blood Type: 0+
Religion: Lapsed Baptist
- A former police officer who worked in South Central Los Angeles as part of a street gang task force. Street experience bring real-world relevance to his academic studies.
- Holds a B.A. in anthropology from UCLA and a Doctorate in sociology from Berkeley. PhD dissertation examined the social organization of urban street gangs.
- As a noted expert in criminal behavior, brings an invaluable level of expertise to the Division.
- Experience as a police officer gives him exceptional situational awareness. Knows how to defuse violent situations or meet force with force if situation demands it.
- Empathy for and understanding on the criminal subculture could cut both ways, however.