|This article, M44, has insufficient information and needs more content. You can assist The Division Wiki by expanding this article as much as you can.|
The M44 is a high-damage, low rate of fire marksman rifle. As a bolt-action, the player is limited in getting shots out quickly. The reticle however, will reset to max by the time the next round is ready to fire, making follow up shots easier to hit.
It is however limited to 5 shots, reloaded by stripper clip when empty. When partially empty, the weapon is reloaded by round, making it slower. The Custom M44 variant however reloads by magazine, making reloads faster at a cost of lower damage.
- Classic M44 Carbine
- Hunting M44 Carbine
- Custom M44
- Optics (Large)
- Muzzle (Large)
- Underbarrel (Large)
Real World Version Edit
- The M44 in-game is based off the Mosin Nagant 1944 Carbine, a shortened version of the M91/30 rifle.
- M44s have a side-folded bayonet fixed onto the rifle.
- The Hunting M44 is modeled off a sporterised version of the rifle.
- The Custom M44 is modeled after the Archangel OpFor Series Stock for Mosin-Nagant type rifles.
- When lacking an optics modification, the M44 will appear without the sight-rail.
- The sight-rail will appear in the weapon modification screen.