|This article, Optic, has insufficient information and needs more content. You can assist The Division Wiki by expanding this article as much as you can.|
List of OpticsEdit
- 552 Holosight - No Color, Tan
- ACOG Scope (4x) - No Color, Bronze
- C79 Scope (3.4x)
- CQBSS Scope - No Color, FDE
- MK4 M5A2 Scope (15x)
- MK5 Scope (15x)
- VX-1 Scope (12x)
Universally Sized Optics Edit
Unknown Sized OpticsEdit
- EXPS3 Holographic Sight - Tan
- Micro Red Dot Sight
- Rugged Mini Reflex Sight
- Russian Red Dot Sight
- Small RDS Scope
The number of attributes an optic supplies is based on the rarity of the optic. A standard rarity optic will have 1 major attribute, while a specialized rarity optic will have 2.
- Critical Hit Chance
- Headshot Damage
- Headshot Kill XP
- Optimal Range
- Improved Iron Sights: Available for Submachine Guns and Assault Rifles, they provide higher stability with a slightly higher accuracy; the on-screen cross hair will have a red dot in the center when triggered.
- Holographic Lens: These optics (i.e. Russian red dot sight and PRO Red Dot Sight) provide higher stability, higher accuracy, and slightly longer range; the on-screen cross hair will have a red dot in the center and the screen will be zoomed in when triggered.
- Filter Lens: These optics (i.e. ACOG scope and C79 Scope) provide higher accuracy, longer range, and higher critical hit chance; the player's viewpoint will be focused through the lens, although the lens does not zoom in, rather acting more as a filter (hence the name Filter Lens).
- Zoom Scope: These optics (i.e. VX-1 Scope and Mk4 M5A2 scope) provide much higher accuracy, much longer range, a high critical hit chance, and a headshot bonus when used on Marksman Rifles; the player's viewpoint is focused through the lens while the scope also zooms in.