- "This world is OUR playground now, and no one's here to stop us. We got outta Riker's jail. And we ain't ever goin' back in the hole. It's all ours now. We're the new kings of these streets."
- — Rikers
The Rikers are escaped convicts from Rikers Island. They come from various gangs but they decided to unite under Larae Barrett for the sake of the "power by numbers" motto. Unlike the thug Rioters who are simply taking advantage of the anarchy, the Rikers are hardened criminals who revel in it, even threatening to plunge the city into the stone age if they can't claim New York for themselves.
After the death of Larae Barrett and all of her lieutenants, the Rikers are scattered and has to retreat underground to avoid prosecution from the JTF.
Intelligence Brief Edit
A destructive criminal faction that has surfaced as a result of an organized prison break from Riker's Island. The Rikers faction fill the power vacuum left by the retreating Joint Task Force and now rule like lords in a lawless land. Their first objective: exact revenge on authorities—kill everyone with a uniform, especially the JTF. A video recovered from a dash cam of a police vehicle show that they throw a police officer's body on patrol vehicle and then are surrounded and soon killed. Another video recovered shows that they attacked 3 First Wave Division Agents, then they move to the subway where they are killed off. A third video shows that their leader, Barret, executes one of the Rikers because he complained about who's in charge and in return, makes an example of him.
Reports have come in saying that JTF patrol personnel have found the bodies of their comrades who are said to be killed in worst ways anyone can imagine, like someone hanging from their legs, someones dead body in a supermarket carriage with an axe in their skull.This shows the brutality of the Rikers.
With many members from local New York gangs, their ranks quickly grew as they drew in more local followers. Their rapid growth has led to occasional in-fighting and rivalry. This, however, is kept at bay by Larae Barrett. Known as much for her ruthlessness as her ability to plan, organize, and lead. Barrett's powerful leadership over her members show that the Rikers Gang is not to be trifled with.
After the death of Larae Barrett, if listening to the Riker audio log in the Underground, the Rikers are now aware of the Divisions identity, and also express hate that they had to retreat from the classy and rich apartments they took over above ground to the diseased and filthy conditions of the underground. Shown in the first mission of the Underground, the Rikers are either unaware of the first waves treason as the leader of the Rikers claims the mysterious speaker "smells like Division", though still accepts her offer of weapons in return for attacking the Quarantine Center. By Clear Skies, the Rikers are itching for payback against the Division for the losses suffered, with their leader in the Incursion expressing enjoyment that the player(s) have "arrived to the party."
Known Riker Mobs Edit
- South Point Crew - Daily HVT 1*
- Napalm Crew - Daily HVT 3*
- Two Dog Crew - Weekly HVT 4*
- Brownie's Crew - Daily HVT 2*
- Wild Crew - Daily HVT 3*
- Magnum Crew - Daily HVT 3*
- Top Dollar Crew
- Thirty Eight Crew
- Rumble's Crew
- Starman's Crew - Daily HVT 1*
Enemy Types Edit
- Enforcer - Standard enemies armed with Military AK-47M or M4 assault rifles. M4s are seen more in higher difficulty areas or missions.
- Slinger - Rikers grenadiers armed with frag grenades and a T821 (normal) or MP5 (Veteran/Elite) SMGs, they can be recognized by their riot gear. Elite Slingers tend to throw grenades in quick succession, and can easily force players out of cover.
- Runner - Close-range Rikers armed with M870 shotguns. They have 2/3rds the amount of health and (if Veteran/Elite rank) armor compared to regular Rikers. On Challenging difficulty, Runners can easily drop full teams if not taken care of quickly.
- Hitman - Female Rikers snipers armed with M1A sniper rifles (Normal) or Covert SRS (Veteran/Elite) and M45A1 pistols for close-range. They have 2/3rds the amount of health and (if Veteran/Elite rank) armor compared to regular Rikers. On higher difficulties, these enemies can deal heavy damage to players who don't take proper cover.
- Guard - Large, heavily armored Rikers identified by their police riot helmets. They are equipped with an M249 B Para LMGs and frag grenades. They are very durable, having 3 times the health and armor of regular Rikers of equivalent rank. On their backs are red ammo boxes that will detonate if shot enough, both dealing damage and temporarily rendering the Guard helpless. If you deploy a Turret, they will immediately go towards it and destroy it. Only appear as Elite or Named enemies.
- Boss - A tougher Rikers soldier with 50% more health and armor compared to regular Rikers of equivalent rank, armed with an MP5 submachine gun and flashbang grenades. They can buff other Rikers to deal more damage, and appear exclusively as Veteran enemies or higher.
Attachments: On higher difficulty missions, the Rikers will all have Laser Pointers attached to their guns. Enforcers will also be equipped with M4s with RDS, and the Bosses will have MP5s with ACOGs.
Enforcers and Bosses will flank players, even when they are not busy dealing with other Rikers. Runners, as said above, will rush the player with Shotguns. It is crucial that they are eliminated as soon as possible when playing on Hard or Challenging because they can easily wipe out a full group of players, and their range is much further than one would expect. As if that isn't bad enough, Runners will chase players for a good distance before retreating back to their initial starting area. Hitmen fill the role of the common Sniper and should be the main focus of the team sniper as they can dish out a good amount of damage if left unchecked. Guards are essentially mini-boss class enemies and should be one of the primary targets for teams. On Challenging difficulty, they spawn in teams of two, increasing their threat levels significantly.
Named Enemies Edit
|Larae Barrett||Special Slinger||Lexington Event Center||Leader of the Rikers. Uses a grenade launcher similar to LMB Grenadiers.|
|Keller||Boss||WarrenGate Power Plant|
|Glass||Enforcer||Rooftop Comm Relay||Causes bleed damage|
|Slingshot||Hitman||Times Square Power Relay|
|Downbeat||Special Slinger||Secure Quarantine Center||Leader of the gang that attacked the Quarantine Center after it's bombing. Like Larae Barrett, Downbeat uses a grenade launcher similar to LMB Grenadiers.|
|Rekt||Guard||The End is NY (Underground)||Part of the Rikers group hiding out at The End is NY underground club.|
|J.T. Falk (Slider)||Special Guard||Clear Sky||Leader of group using a captured LMB SAM site and also looted Division gear. Armed with T821 SMG and Tactical Shield, similar to LMB Tier 2 Gunners.|
|Checkers||Hitman||Stolen Signal||Uses a Dazzler blinding laser similar to LMB Tier 2 Snipers.|
|Bobcat||Runner||Stolen Signal||Wears a balaclava with the words "DIE!". Armed with a Custom M870 MCS and a M249 B. Can buff himself to decrease damage taken, similar to a Survivor Link.|
|Riot||Slinger||Flatiron District||Respawns 4 hours after death.|
|Chains||Guard||Stuyvesant||Respawns 4 hours after death.|
|Bullet King||Enforcer||Times Square||Roams very close to the Autumn's Hope safe house. Respawns 4 hours after death.|
|Starman||Guard||High-Value Target - Starman||"A high-level Riker member is reportedly targeting families for extortion."|
|Griefer||Boss||High-Value Target - South Point Crew||"A Rikers and his friends are reportedly torturing JTF in the field."|
|Rumble||Slinger||High-Value Target - Rumble|
|"Napalm"||Boss||High-Value Target - Napalm Crew|
|"Boomer"||Slinger||High-Value Target - Napalm Crew||Uses a grenade launcher similar to Larae Barrett and LMB Grenadiers. Has bright yellow markings rather than white. Does not use any other weapon.|
|"Hunter"||Guard||High-Value Target - Magnum Crew||"Rikers are chasing down and executing every third person they see."|
|"Pit Bull"||Guard||High-Value Target - Magnum Crew||"Rikers are chasing down and executing every third person they see."|
|Two Dog||Guard||High-Value Target - Two Dog Crew||"Rikers are murdering first responders all around the city."|
|Money||Boss||High-Value Target||One leader of the Top Dollar Crew|
|T-Bone||Boss||High-Value Target||One leader of the Top Dollar Crew|
|Brownie||Guard||High-Value Target - Brownie||"A Rikers gunman and crew have been blasting civilians out of their homes and hiding places."|
|"Thirty Eight"||Boss||High-Value Target - Thirty Eight Crew||"Rikers are killing civilians at random based on some kind of "points" system."|
|"Dremmel"||Guard||High-Value Target - Wild Crew||"Rikers are taking potshots at any civilians they see through windows."|
|"Pinky"||Guard||High-Value Target - Wild Crew||"Rikers are taking potshots at any civilians they see through windows."|
|"Tweaker"||Guard||High-Value Target - Wild Crew||"Rikers are taking potshots at any civilians they see through windows."|
|Cannibal||Guard||DZ02, DZ03, DZ04|
|Torch||Slinger||DZ02, DZ03, DZ04||Uses incinerator rounds|
|Baz||Boss||DZ02 (Construction Site)||Explosive rounds|
|Short Fuse||Slinger||DZ02, DZ03, DZ04||At <40% Uses Incinerator rounds|
- You made a big mistake pig!
- Make no mistake, we'll kill you!
- You ain't gonna last!
- We got this!
- Show me you got this!
- Ain't no holding back!
- Don't need no permission to kill!
- Ain't no holding back!
- Gonna make my day to waste you!
- I kill fools like you in my sleep!
- I'm gonna waste you!
- Get your ass in gear!
- We're gonna leave you in pieces!
- Gonna take your fucking beanie!
- Just die already!
- Don't go soft on me!
- You can't last much longer!
- Don't let up!
- Hey, no weakness!
- You can't hide forever! - Player in cover
- Ducked down over there! - Player in cover
- Blast 'em outta there! - Player in cover
- Get that fucker outta cover! - Player in cover
- Blast 'em outta that cover! - Player in cover
- Now's our chance! - Player out of cover
- Ah! I'm gonna get you! - Surprised unnoticed
- Stay where you are! - Surprised unnoticed
- Shitbag! - Surprised unnoticed
- Shit! Grenade! - Grenade within proximity
- Bomb fools! - Grenade within proximity
- Heads up! Incoming! - Grenade within proximity
- Fucking bomb! - Grenade within proximity
- Shit! It's a bomb! - Grenade within proximity
- Keep 'em off me! I'm reloading! - Reloading
- Need ammo! Cover me! - Reloading
- Watch my ass! - Reloading
- Need more ammo! Gimme a sec! - Reloading
- One more shot and he's dead! - Player or NPC at low health
- Won't be long now! - Player or NPC at low health
- He's hurt bad! - Riker dies
- Ah shit, they got him! - Riker dies
- He's been shot! - Riker dies
- Those fuckers got him! - Riker dies
- Ah shit, he's fucked. - Riker dies
- Ah shit. He's dead! - Riker dies
- He's down! - Riker dies
- Those shitheads got her! - Hitman dies
- Losing my patience with this shit!
- I love an unfair fight!
- Pleasure to kill you!
- Hey! You ain't got a chance!
- Look alive! Grenade! - Grenade within proximity
- Bomb! Get out! - Grenade within proximity
- Let's party! - Throwing grenade
- Bombs away! - Throwing grenade
- Fire in the hole! - Throwing grenade
- Get down! I'm going for it! - Throwing grenade
- Have a taste of this! - Throwing grenade
- Those fuckers are killing us! -Riker dies
- Cover me! I'm going in! - Attacking
- It's time to finish this! - Attacking
- I'm gonna finish this! - Attacking
- Mike! No! -Riker dies
- Goddamn it! He's dead! -Riker dies
- Hey! Pigs don't belong here!
- You ain't gonna rain on my parade!
- Gonna end you!
- Don't let them win!
- Turn up the heat!
- You can't hide from us! - Player in cover
- Shit! This ends now! - Surprised unnoticed
- What in the fuck!? - Surprised unnoticed
- Gotcha! - Surprised unnoticed
- Ah! Get off me! - Surprised unnoticed
- They got Mike. - Riker dies
- Don't let them best you - Riker dies
- Shit! He's dead! - Riker dies
- Say your prayers pussy! - Attacking
- Takin' you down! - Attacking
- Go fuck yourself! - Attacking
- Get away from It! - Grenade in proximity
- Grenade out! Go! - Throwing grenade
- Suck on this! - Throwing grenade
- Say Goodbye!- Attacking
- Goddammit, he's dead! - Riker dies
- No mercy! No prisoners! - Buffing other Rikers
- Ain't nothing to worry about! - Buffing other Rikers
- Gonna waste you!
- Gonna blind these fools! - Throwing a Flashbang
- Let's shed some light on this situation! - Throwing a Flashbang
- Time to turn on the lights! - Throwing a Flashbang
- They nailed him! - Riker dies
- They got JD! - Riker dies
- I've got us a kill! - Player or NPC at low health
- This is on you!
- Gonna bleed you dry, piggies! - Attacking
- Putting you in a world of hurt makes me stronger
- Feels good to have a gun again- Idle
- I hope that shit ain't airborne - Idle
- I can't wait to have a smoke - Idle
- Look at you trying to be a hero - Killing civilian with rifle
- Bingo! - Beating corpse with rifle
- Ha! - Beating corpse with rifle
- "Lookout! They got a robot gun! - Turret deployed
- That robot gun is bullshit! - Turret deployed
- Gonna wreck your little boy! - Turret deployed
- Fuck! Run away from that thing - Seeker Mine deployed
- It's still going! - Seeker Mine Deployed
- The fuck is that!? - Seeker Mine deployed
- Why is that thing after me!? - Seeker Mine Deployed