- "This city fell apart. It's crazy out here. Every man for himself. Survival of the fittest. You gotta take what you need in this world."
- — Rioters
Rioters are groups of common thugs and delinquents that just want to rob and even kill others to ensure their own survival. Many know they can kill but will use that as a final option, or they will pull the trigger first.
While Rioters do not have a set in stone hierarchy, each gang follows a certain leader. Such examples being Hutch or Five-O (possibly may just be a boss or a squad-like leader, basically tougher versions of peon Rioters) as well as a few more leaders. They usually carry bigger and heavier weapons than their lower ranking members and tend to have armor, with the weapon of choice for most of them seems to be light machine guns and marksman rifles.
Intelligence Brief Edit
Beyond the organized factions roam thugs and outlaws that now rampage through the city, rioting, looting, and assaulting any who come near them. Unafraid to wound or kill, they survive by preying on the weak. They roam in packs, hunting down easy targets and lashing out at authorities when they get the chance. Volatile and dangerous, they are a constant thorn in the side of the JTF and a steady drain on resources.
Known Rioter Gangs Edit
- Lord of the 212's
- Wild Child
- Trio Crew
- Break Out Crew
- East Coast Crew
- Grenade Brothers
- Thunder Riot
- Hurricane Riot
- Blood Sisters
- Molotov Riots
- Thunder Riot
- Cinderella's Gang
- Castro's Gang
- Switchback Riot
Enemy Types Edit
- Lurker - Standard enemies armed with PF45 pistols or SMG-9 if Veteran/Elite and have more armor than the normal Lurkers
- Dare Devil - Enemies armed with tear gas grenades and 586 Magnums or M1911 pistols (Veteran/Elite). They have a special ammo pack on the back of their backpack that can be shot, causing an explosion that will cause large amounts of damage, potentially killing them and anyone near, including the player. Elite and Boss variants use incendiary grenades instead as molotovs that explode on impact. A female variant appears only as Elite or Boss rank and armed with a T821 and frag grenades , typically seen in Challenging mode or the Dark Zone.
- Bruiser - Melee enemies armed with baseball bats. Elite variants use golf clubs instead. They have 2/3rds the amount of health and (if Veteran/Elite) armor compared to regular Rioters.
- Lookout - Snipers armed with M44 Carbine sniper rifles or Classic M1As (Veteran/Elite) and PF45 pistols for close-range. They have 2/3rds the amount of health and (if Veteran/Elite) armor compared to regular Rioters. Can be easily picked out of the crowd by their large poncho that they wear.
- Heavy Weapons - Armed with RPK-74 light machineguns, with 50% more health and armor compared to regular Rioters of the same rank.
Named Enemies Edit
|Big P||Heavy Weapons||Hell's Kitchen (Bounty)||Lord of the 212 gang.|
|Poole||Special Lurker||Establish Base of Operations||Leader of the gang attacking the base of operation. Easy to ID due to wearing body armor and a gas mask and carrying a L86 LSW. Has Elite-level armor instead of Boss-level armor.|
|Wild child||Heavy Weapons||Hudson Yards (Bounty)||Target for Bounty.|
|Michelle Mason||Dare Devil (Special)||Chelsea (Bounty)||Target for Bounty.|
|Hutch||Heavy Weapons||Madison Field Hospital||Leader of group holding Dr. Kandel and her staff as hostage in Madison Square Garden|
|Ripper||Lurker (Unique)||Precinct Siege||Leader of group holding NYPD Precinct in Brooklyn. Easy to ID due to wearing a football helmet and carrying an AK-47. Has Elite-level armor instead of Boss-level armor.|
|Finch||Lookout||Lincoln Tunnel Checkpoint||Leader of group assaulting checkpoint at the Tunnel where Cpt. Benitez is located|
|Five-O||Lurker||Chelsea||Respawns 4 hours after death.|
|Fray||Dare Devil||Pennsylvania Plaza||Respawns 4 hours after death.|
|Strings||Heavy Weapons||Hell's Kitchen||Respawns 4 hours after death.|
|Cinderella||Dare Devil (Special)||High-Value Target - Cinderella||Wears a blue hoodie, purple jacket, and green mask. Uses incedinary grenades that detonate on impact.|
|Jason Griffin||Dare Devil||High-Value Target - Trio Crew||One leader of the Trio Crew, Armed with AK-47|
|Magnus Jensen||Dare Devil||High-Value Target - Trio Crew||One leader of the Trio Crew, Armed with M870 shotgun|
|Brock Finster||Dare Devil||High-Value Target - Trio Crew||One leader of the Trio Crew, Armed with SMG-9|
|Mo||Dare Devil||High-Value Target - Breakout Crew||Uses fragmentation grenades.|
|Stoney||Heavy Weapons||High-Value Target - East Coast Crew|
|Sunshine||Dare Devil||High-Value Target - Grenade Brothers||One leader of the Grenade Brothers. Armed with AK-47|
|Digger||Dare Devil||High-Value Target - Grenade Brothers||One leader of the Grenade Brothers. Armed with SMG-9 and Shock Grenades|
|Ready||Dare Devil||High-Value Target - Grenade Brothers||One leader of the Grenade Brothers. Armed with M870 shotgun|
|Castro||Dare Devil||High-Value Target - Castro||Wears a yellow jacket with a green mask. Armed with a Police UMP-45.|
|"Switchback"||Dare Devil (Special)||High-Value Target - Switchback Riot||Wears a blue hoodie, purple jacket, and green mask. Uses Molotov Cocktail grenades.|
- We got a trespasser
- He is in the entrance
- Come on! Bite him some more!
- No one likes you!
- Get out of here!
- Just give up!
- Oh great!
- Damn shoot!
- What the fuck?!!
- Cover me! Reloading!
- Need more ammo! - Reloading
- Finish him off! - Player at low health
- Just a few more shots! - Player at low health
- Ah shit they got him! - Rioter dies
- I think he's dead man! - Rioter dies
- They got Alex! - Rioter dies
- He's dead man - Rioter dies
- Looks like you got some gas - Throwing grenade
- Let me see how you like this! - Throwing grenade
- Breathe deep! - Throwing grenade
- Take a deep deep breath! - Throwing grenade
- Incoming! - Throwing grenade
- Have a little taste of this! - Throwing grenade
- Watch it! This thing's hot! - Throwing grenade
- Hey! Catch! - Throwing grenade
- Want a little drink!? - Throwing grenade
- Damn it! No! - Rioter dies
- Oh my God! - Rioter dies
- Oh man! I-I think he's dead! - Rioter dies
- Eat this! - Attacking
- I see you motherfucka! - Spotting player
- Fuck this!
- You're gonna fucking pay for that! - Rioter dies
- What the fuck is taking so long!?
- Are you fucking kidding me
- Come on out motherfucker! - Player in cover
- Fuckers, Gonna die!
- This is not ok!
- Alright, I got this