Requirement: Security Wing Upgrade - Situation Room
Description: Reinforces nearby covers, increasing accuracy and stability while reducing incoming damage.
Mod 1: TrapperEdit
Hostiles behind cover are debuffed for same amount.
Mod 2: RechargerEdit
Allies using a reinforced cover slowly recover their health and get their skill cooldowns reduced.
Mod 3: ConcealmentEdit
Allies using a reinforced cover are hidden from hostile pulses and have reduced threat. Hostiles shot by allies from behind the cover are pulsed.
Master: Cover TrailEdit
Extends the effect so that it lasts for a period of time after leaving the cover.
Base Values for Level 30 Edit
|Effect Range||8.0 m||8.0 m||8.0 m||6.0 m|
|Lifetime||30.0 s||30.0 s||20.0 s||30.0 s|
|Cooldown||45.0 s||45.0 s||45.0 s||45.0 s|
Max Cap for all Smart CoversEdit
Damage resistance: 75%
Damage increase: 50%
Cooldown: 20 seconds
- Can be used to assist group members who are suppressed by continuous sniper fire, giving them enough attack power to fight back.
- The Smart Cover device can be destroyed by gunfire along with explosions so it's important that the device is placed out of harm's away.
- The trapper mod is useful for dealing consistent damage against suppressed enemies though this mod is less effective against players.
- The Trapper mod is meant to be deployed onto the object/area which an enemy is using for cover (i.e. an NPC sniper); may also be deployed onto object/area the player is using for cover, similar to the base Smart Cover or other Smart Cover mods.
- The Smart Cover device can be deployed from a launcher, the same as the Sticky Bomb, and First Aid. The launcher's color is white.