Description: Fires a bomb that sticks to most surfaces and explodes when remotely detonated.
Mod 1: BFB Edit
Increases the damage and radius of the explosion and may cause targets to bleed.
Mod 2: Flashbang Edit
The bomb explodes with a non-lethal effect that blinds and disrupts all targets in range. Excellent for crowd control elements of The Division. It leaves target(s) stunned for around 5–7 seconds.
Mod 3: Proximity Fuse Edit
The bomb explodes automatically when a hostile target is within range.
Master: Stealthy Bomb Edit
Requires all Tech Wing Upgrades.
The bomb produces less light and sound, making it harder for enemies to detect.
Base Values for Sticky Bomb at Level 30 Edit
|Base: Sticky Bomb||Mod: BFB||Mod: Flashbang||Mod: Proximity Fuse|
|Explosion Damage||22,171 HP||30,234 HP||2,217 HP||22,171 HP|
|Explosion Radius||4.0 m||4.50 m||8.0 m||6.25 m|
|Deployment Range||50.0 m||50.0 m||50.0 m||50.0 m|
|Cooldown||46.30 s||64.80 s||41.70 s||46.30 s|
Max Cap for all Sticky BombsEdit
Explosion Damage: 250,000 HP
Cooldown: 20 seconds
The Sticky Bomb in BFB Mode goes well if you use Seeker Mine in Airburst Mode on the enemy in order inflict heavy damage.
- Useful for softening up veterans as well as causing panic amongst the enemy, for best results try snapping the sticky bomb on the enemy as it will inflcit full damage once detonated.
- The sticky bomb is a versatile skill. If you want to create a distraction, then equip the flashbang mod or if defense is the focus, then equip the proximity fuse to ward off pesky flank attempts by the enemy.
- This skill cannot do headshot damage.
- If the Sticky Bomb is attached to an enemy, they may throw it back if not detonated.
- This Skill uses the same launcher as the First Aid and Smart Cover skills.