The Support Station is a Medical skill appearing in Tom Clancy's The Division. In order to unlock the skill you must unlock the Medical Wing Upgrade - Virus Lab, all the skill mods require Medical Wing Upgrade - Hazmat Unit.
Description: Drops a support station that heals allies and can be used to revive downed allies.
Mod 1: Life Support Edit
Drops a revival station that automatically revives any allies who are downed within the affected area.
Mod 2: Immunizer Edit
Drops a recovery station that removes Status Effects and makes allies immune while within the affected area.
Mod 3: Ammo Cache Edit
While close to the device, allies regain their ammo as they reload, and skill cooldown recovery is faster.
Master: Discharge Edit
Requires all Medical Wing Upgrades.
Once the device is disabled, all allies receive immediate healing.
Base Values for Support Station at Level 30 Edit
|Base: Support Station||Mod: Life Support||Mod: Immunizer||Mod: Ammo Cache|
|Range||8.0 m||6.0 m||8.0 m||8.0 m|
|Healing Rate||403 HP/s||403 HP/s||403 HP/s||322 HP/s|
|Revive Time||5.0 s||5.0 s||5.0 s||5.0 s|
|Lifetime||30.0 s||30.0 s||24.0 s||30.0 s|
|Health||5,375 HP||5,375 HP||5,375 HP||5,375 HP|
|Cooldown||83.30 s||83.30 s||83.30 s||83.30 s|
- Boss Battles, Dark Zone Extractions or surviving a defense mission the support station will keep any squad within its healing range alive.
- If survival is not a concern then equipping Mod 3 will help keep ammo shortages to a minimum along with reducing skill cooldowns.
- Using it in conjunction with smart cover can create essentially a mobile fortress
- Note that Mod 3 will not replenish ammo, it will simply refund ammo after a reload whilst in the Support Stations radius.
- Before Update 1.4, the Support Station's cooldown time starts when the skill is deployed.
- In Update 1.4, the cooldown now starts when the device is disabled/destroyed.
- Solo players can revive themselves when their Support Station is active.