|This article, Underbarrel, has insufficient information and needs more content. You can assist The Division Wiki by expanding this article as much as you can.|
Underbarrel modifications come in long and small variants. Weapons with a large underbarrel slot can fit a small underbarrel mod. But weapons with a small underbarrel cannot accept a large underbarrel mod.
Large Underbarrel Edit
- Handstop - No Color, Coyote, Wolf Grey
Small Underbarrel Edit
- Angled Grip - No Color, Red
- PEQ-15 Laser - Red, Green, Orange
- Small Grip - No Color, Red
- Small Laser Pointer
- Vertical Grip - No Color, Coyote Tan, Foliage Green, OD Green, Wolf Grey
The number of attributes an underbarrel modification supplies is based on the rarity of the modification. A standard rarity underbarrel modification will have 1 major attribute, while a specialized rarity version will have 2.
- Initial Bullet Stability
- Hip Fire Stability
- Horizontal Stability