Its been good everyone but I will not edit for most of the summerRead more >
Lately I have been adding more color fonts to Gear Set items, Credits, Mission colors such as green/yellow/blue, rewards colors. I have fixed the Weapon box too, I have added all the named variants to it and added some missing guns to it also. Since patch 1.2 is here there is plenty of more things to add.
I'll get it done.
Captainkyle456 (talk) 12:26, May 27, 2016 (UTC)Read more >
Just wanted to let everyone know I added more and improved upon the top navigation to make it easier to find certain pages like intel items and other things. I just wanted to keep everyone updated. For the missions tab I added missions onto it. I changed Apparel to Choting and Mods to Modifications. If this is not liked then feel free to let me know.
--Captainkyle456 (talk) 13:15, April 15, 2016 (UTC)Read more >
A big update is coming to the divison. Here is some stuff in the upcoming update.
- =====Players can now heal other neutral players in the Dark zone, by using First Aid and Support Station skills=====
- =====Players are now able to fast travel to Dark Zone checkpoints, but only when coming from outside the Dark Zone=====
- =====The Dark Zone disconnect timer has been increased to 30 seconds, meaning players will remain in the game world longer when logging out while in the Dark Zone (this applies while not in combat)=====
- =====Items extracted from the Dark Zone are now properly marked as "new" items when moved to the players inventory=====
- =====Players killed in the Dark Zone now drop ammo, medkits and grenades. This loot is generated and not taken f…
I'm level 29 (Orange bar) and I'm saying at it because I don't know what it will be like in the dark zone when I reach level 30. I'm dark zone 31 and I think you need dark zone level 50 to buy high-end weapons. Are the enemies hard? My assualt rifle does 3021 damage per bullet with a rate of fire of 850. My LMG does 2778 damage per bullet with a rate of fire of 650. Both are purple weapons. If i'm in a group of four would I be fine? My biggest worry is players with high end weapons going rogue.Read more >